What it's all about...

Exploring Natural Places in the Southeastern United States, Uncovering Hidden Histories, and Examining Local Mysteries

Friday, October 2, 2020

#inktober

 I'm doing a silly social media art thing!

 

It is not complicated. 

Just draw a picture everyday during October inspired by the prompt. 

Use ink. 



I love #spookyseason so I'm going to be drawing all spooky pictures.
I'd love to see my friends participate! 
Y'all are so creative and talented, please let this inspire you!

I will post my pictures here each day. 
Please come back every now and then throughout the month to check them out. 
Share your pictures on social media #inktober2020.


Day 1: "Fish" spooky cartoon gold fish


Day 2: "Wisp" imagined as a witch



Day 3: "Bulky" Frankenstein on steroids



In partnership with @ADULTSWIM they have announced new bonus prompts!



#inktober Day 4 original prompt "Radio" sticking with my theme it is a cartoon haunted radio.


#primal_inktober Day 4 alternative prompt "Prey" Just ink. One pen. (I think I'll add color.)



I love color, so I had to add color to this. Ink pens and highlighters.





Day 6 "Rodent" Sketchy rat and his Halloween candy. Pens and highlighters.


#inktober Day 7 "Fancy"  She might have been born just plain white trash but Fancy was her name!


#inktober Day 8 "Teeth" I couldn't stop thinking Scary Tooth Fairy.


#inktober Day 9 "Throw" Immediately this came to mind, yes 2020 is a bro yeeting earth into hell. 

  

#inktober Day 10 "Hope" I must be in a dark place right now, lol. Happy Halloween 
(just a quick sketch I'll post a pic if I finish it.)


#inktober Day 10 "Hope" colored with highlighters and ink pens


#inktober #primal_inktober Day 11 "Disgusting" "Disease" 


#inktober Day 12 "Slippery" One Wet Witch


#inktober Day 13 "Dune" 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Oak Hollow Camp Ground

  I haven't blogged in a while, I went down the ancestry research rabbit hole for a while and also have been working on home projects, f...